To come alongside children and help them desire God and His purpose for their life, so they may become committed and faithful Christians.
To REACH children for Christ and help parents TEACH children until they are fully established in Christ.
Rear our children for Jesus
Explain the Gospel
Accept them for who they are
Connect with Christ
Help develop relationships
Tell about Jesus' love
Allow God to mold us
Challenge them to be like Christ
Provide a Child-Friendly, Safe and Secure Church Experience
It is our goal to provide a child-friendly, safe and secure environment that engages children to learn in unique and creative ways.
- Classes for younger children are located on the main floor of the worship center allowing for aid in emergency evacuations.
- A secure check-in area is provided allowing parents to register their children and received a security number unique to them and their child.
- A playground is provided that is directly adjacent to preschool wing and is safely enclosed within a fence.
- A security team and First Responders are on rotation during all worship times. All security personnel carry radios and monitor the building during events.
- All preschool and children's ministry leaders are required to complete a background check and our MinistrySafe Training.
- First Responders are trained in medical emergencies and are ready to provide aid until emergency vehicles arrive or until an individual is assessed and no longer in need of care.
Partner with Parents
We believe that only when a parent has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ themselves, can they fully share Him with their children. A parent's daily example to their children is far more valuable than any Sunday School lesson. It is our goal to support families by partnering with parents in preparing their children for a lifetime of spiritual growth.